Monday, April 6, 2009

so, hello to whoever reads this blog


Let me get this straight, I'm not into blogging. I don't care if anyone reads my thoughts about how I took a warm and stinky crap in a toilet and how I feel about the financial crisis or human relationships because of it. Or something else as exciting. I just want to post some mixes and photos, once in a while. And maybe advertise an event. Or some other mixes I find great. So don't expect it to be any kind of diary - there is WAY too much personal information online nowadays anyway. More, than anyone could ever care about. Besides, like a rather large amount of people, I'm damn lazy and cannot guarantee I'll fill this space regularly. However, it will be a good source for excellent music, mixed well. Not just drum&bass - although I do spin it most of the time.

About me? If you want to know, look for my profile on Facebook. Don't be shy :)

So, I'll just start posting some mixes, oldish and newish. Here's this thing I made for reggae.ee website in 2006, a special Xmas greeting full of more-averagely-than-usual Jamaican influenced drum&bass, rolling nicely:

1. Shy FX - Simple Things (SOUR)
2. M-Beat - Incredible (RENK)
3. ST.Cal - Red Light (SOUL:R)
4. Theory - Conquering Lion (FUNCTION)
5. Visionary - Soul Fire (PROGRESS)
6. Unknown vs Junior Reid - One Blood (remix) (WHITE)
7. Furney - Babylonia (SUPER8SOUND)
8. Digital - Sax Dub (SHOUT)
9. Ray Keith - Girls Dem Want It (Serum remix) (DREAD)
10. Jet Li - New Form (PHASE 2)
11. Jacky Murda & RCola vs Johnny Osbourne - Buddy Buddy Bye (CHOPSTICK DUBPLATE)
12. Shy FX - Bambaata (EBONY)
13. Unknown - Murderer (WHITE)
14. Tactile - Banton (DISPATCH)
15. Alix Perez - Leave The Dread (PROGRESS)
16. Jacky Murda & RCola vs Fragga Ranks - Roadblock Tonight (CHOPSTICK DUBPLATE)
17. Greg Packer - Dancehall Queen (SHOUT)
18. Joey Fever - Love Around Her (MIR Crew remix) (MIR)
19. YT - England Story (DJ Phantasy & Shodan remix) (SATIVA)
20. Max Romeo vs Unknown - Chase The Devil (remix) (WHITE)

54min 01sec, 192kbps, 74mb

download it here> http://www.sendspace.com/file/pqefus

I believe this one can pretty much stand the test of time. At least, to me personally. Memorable moments : Theory's Conquering Lion (can anyone please tell me what song does it sample?), Digital's Sax Dub (same question), and among some well-known classics a Chase The Devil bootleg.

No comments:

Post a Comment