Monday, April 6, 2009

Dubstep session 17.06.2008


This is my very first dubstep mix. Come to think of it, I only had 7 or 8 dubstep records at the time, all of which were used up in this set. Still, in my own and not so humble opinion I managed to make a good one. Some of the tunes aren't exactly dubstep, or weren't classified as such at the time of their release (Vipersquad under Flytronix's Solaria records, anyone? 1999 biz!), and I wasn't that fond of dubstep at the time, but this mix has been on constant rotation in my car. After all, I made this mix for myself, like I mostly do - to know my tunes.

Anyway, here is the mix > http://www.sendspace.com/file/40tgif

1. Geiom - Zalim Maar Daala (BERKANE SOL)
2. Vex'd - 3rd Choice (Loefah remix) (PLANET MU)
3. Skream - Pass The Red Stripe (SOUL JAZZ)
4. D1 - Speed (TEMPA)
5. Vipersquad - Future Noir (Deckard's Dream) (SOLARIA)
6. Skream - Subs Island (SOUL JAZZ)
7. Horsepower Productions - To The Beat Y'all (TEMPA)
8. Darqwan - Confused (TECTURE)
9. L.D - Clock Watching (RINGO)
10. Horsepower Productions - Fist Of Fury (TEMPA)
11. G Squad - Assumptions (Skream mix) (RINGO)
12. D1 - I'm Lovin' (TEMPA)

49min 00sec, 256kbps, 90mb, pure vinyl bizness!

No comments:

Post a Comment